If you are willing to trade, I accept. I have a great amount of sugar to trade, it is one of my major exports. Of course only for the extra hotel rooms and tourism.
Cuba will be glad to trade with you. We can offer you our grade A sugar. Also you can come to our blog to look at other products we have. You can fid us at finercuba.blogspot.com. The trading products are under Cub's economy. you are also welcome to look at anything else.
If you are willing to trade, I accept. I have a great amount of sugar to trade, it is one of my major exports. Of course only for the extra hotel rooms and tourism.
ReplyDeleteCuba will be glad to trade with you. We can offer you our grade A sugar. Also you can come to our blog to look at other products we have. You can fid us at finercuba.blogspot.com. The trading products are under Cub's economy. you are also welcome to look at anything else.
ReplyDelete